Sporty driving for the 1 BOX CAR
A standard 1 BOX car’s wheel regards the load to clear JWL-T standards which is far heavier than a regular vehicle. Therefore, enough strength is required while not forgetting about weight loss. This new development strengthens the inner rim to far exceed the JWL-T standards with both strength and rigidity. At the same time, were able to provide a 17x6.5J wheel with just an approximate weight of 7.5kg. This is an easy comparison of upgrade once installed.
High performance for the 1 BOXCAR ― VOLK RACING TE37SB.
- ・Method：Forged 1pc. Wheel (Reverse Rim)
- ・RAYS original test：Clears JWL&JWL-T standards
- ・Color：Pressed Double Black (PW), Bronze(BR)(Almite)
- ・Included：European Aluminium Air Valve (RAYS new logo) (BK)
- ・Optional：TE37 LARGE Center cap
※Please refer to the option parts tab below.
- Europian Aluminum Air Valve (RAYS new logo) (BK)
- 1.Gunmetal (GM)
- 2.Dark Gunmetal (DG)
- 3.Gold (GO)
- 4.Matte Blue Gunmetal (GB)
- 5.Black (BK)
- 6.Matte Black (MB)
- 7.Diamond Black (DB)
- 8.Dash White (DW)
- 9.MAG Blue (BL)
- 10.RED (RE)
- 11.Hyper Blue (HL)
- 12.Hyper Red (HR)
- 13.Racing Green (IG)